FAQ Berlin Flower School
1. Are the courses for professionals only?
No, anyone can attend the courses without prior knowledge
2. Which course is particularly suitable for beginners?
The beginner's course and the still life bouquet course are most suitable for beginners.
3. Can I reverse a course by E-Mail?
No, unfortunately not. Since we accept a maximum of 5-8 participants per course, the course must be reserved by deposit or, in the case of smaller courses, paid in full in advance.
4. Do I get my deposit back?
Unfortunately, you can not get your deposit back. Please see your refund policise.
5. For how long is my voucher valid?
The voucher is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
6. Until when do I have to pay for the course?
The course must be paid for no later than two weeks ahead of the course.
7. Can I take the flower home with me?
Yes, of course. Only the vases stay at the flower school.
8. Do I get a certificate?
After successful participation in the course, you get an in-house certificate, that informs you about which techniques you have learned.
9. Does the job center support the courses?
Unfortunately, the courses are not supported by the job center
10. Do I have to bring any materials to the course?
No, all the materials necessary to learn the techniques will be provided by the flower school.
11. Is lunch provided?
No, you must bring your own lunch. We offer tea and snacks during teaching.
12. Am I allowed to take pictures?
You are allowed to take photos, but no records are allowed. All photos you take at the flower school and you upload on any social media account must include the hashtag #berlinflowerschool.
13. Does the school provide accommodation?
Unfortunately not, the nearest hotel is the Estrel in Neukölln or for the longer course we recommend renting an AIRBNB.
14. What are your corona policies?
We allow only tested, vaccinated, or recovering people on the course. Every student has a table to himself of 1,50m. We do not wear masks.