YACHTING FLORAL DESIGN
5 DAYS COURSE
Learn how to style and create stunning floral bouquets for table settings, theme parties, and guest gifts for luxury life on a yacht. Including decorative elements with fine dining accessories and specific color themes that go along with the high-end interior of a yacht.
This course will only be held twice a year. In spring it will be in Berlin and in autumn at the Cote Azur.
You will learn 16 different floral design techniques to show your skills as a stewardess to make a difference in your application. Including special ideas for the table setting. You will receive floral recipes and design concepts to be able to recreate those designs in the future.
Day one: Timeless Elegance /Color Theme: creme, whites, and cappuccino
3 Floral Designs sustainable techniques: classical and elegant
- centerpiece bouquet with round flowers for a round table setting,
including silver decorative elements
- oval bouquet for a small coffee table
- guest bedroom bouquet for a night table
Day one: Spa Theme /Color Theme: white, beige, and wood
3 Floral Designs: natural and uplifting
- a centerpiece installation for a round table with driftwood shells and corals and flowers
- floral decoration and fruit ideas for a spa day with trays and beauty products
- edible flowers and floral oils and their health benefits
Day three: Mask Ball Theme /Color Theme: dark navy, gold, burgundy
4 Floral Designs sustainable techniques: sensual and seductive
- a centerpiece installation for a round table with a cage of flowers and fruits
- etagere for a side table or buffet with flowers and fruits
- gifting floral masks for the party guest or floral fascinator
- gifting boxes with scented candles and florals
Day four: Birthday Girl /Color Theme: pink, light pink, peach
3 Floral Designs: playful and happy
- a floral gift basket for the birthday girl
- a floral cake decoration and champagne presentation
- a floral design for a birthday candle
Day five: Exotic Party /Color Theme: exotic greens and beige
3 Floral Designs: exotic and lush
- a high floral installation for a round table with a metal prop and hanging elements
- floral bouquet in exotic fruit for the bar
- floral design for buffet presentation
10:30 am–16:00 pm, with a break for lunch.
All materials included.
Tea, coffee, and cookies are provided throughout the day.
We will accept a deposit to secure your place. We’ll ask for full payment two weeks before the start of the floristry course.
You’ll receive a certificate from the Berlin Flower School upon successful completion of the five-day floristry course.