FOR SPRING, AUTUMN, OR WINTER
COURSE 2 Day course
You will explore individual floristry techniques to create the most amazing wreaths for the easter, autumn, or the Christmas season. We will just work with the most stunning flowers, fresh and dried and foliages.
You will learn 6 different floral techniques including using straw, moss, willow, and foam. We will use herbs, berries, and seasonal foliage and flowers to create artisanal wreaths for hanging and for table settings.
- Wreath hand-weaved from willow with other decorative- elements
- Wreath on a metal ring with green and dried flowers with wire technique
- Wreath on a straw ring and moos with pin technique
- Wreath on a straw ring with the gluing technique with dried flowers
- Wreath with foam ring technique and fresh flowers
- Wreath on a straw ring with seasonal greenery with candles
This course should inspire each student to create their own style. We only teach sustainable techniques in this course. You will be able to make your own stunning wreaths after this course.
01./02.12.2023 Christmas wreaths. One place left!
29./30.03.2024 Easter wreaths. One place left!
10:30- 12:30 break for lunch.
All materials are included.
Tea, coffee, and cookies are provided throughout the day.
In this course, we teach one person only.
We’ll ask for full payment two weeks before the start of the floristry course.
You’ll receive a Berlin Flower School certificate upon the successful completion of the weekend floristry course.